Montblanc

[GOD] wants you!

[GOD] wants you!

Hello everyone, I'm Montblanc, a former member of the now extinct team, VAD, and I'm here to let you know that my recently created team, Gate Of Duel, is looking for active members. Wether you have experience or not will not be determining factor for joining us, after all this team is brand new, but you must be ready and willing to improve yourself and your team mates if wish to enter the Gate.

We offer you a fun and chill space, with some inherent light RP, outsider interaction, and most important, team exclusive channels where strategies can be discussed, wars planned, and player/team growth activities performed.

If you have the willpower to commit to a serious approach in dueling, and do not fear joining an upstart team, then [GOD] is where you will want to start/build your duelist career, together we shall rise to the top and make our names known in the competitive scene!

16 hours ago, Devon said:

cool my i join

You need to be on Discord to join, if you're interested and are on Discord or make an account search me there, my Discord ID is under my profile picture that you can see on any of my posts here. Contact me there and I'll evaluate you as a possible recruit.

Just a daily reminder (not really), that we are recruiting for the new season, experienced duelists are preferred but newcomers are free to try out and join the team server on Discord, where they'll be given a chance to become an official member.