nelynel12

Ozone Live #285 [TCG/Unlocked]

Ozone Live #285 [TCG/Unlocked]

Signing up: 
Post your DB username in this topic if different from Duelists Unite Name or directly message iryuk
This Ozone Live will start when we get 8 people or more

General Rules:
Current Banlist 

TCG Cards Only
All duels are hosted Match
All duels must be hosted without watchers password
Deck changing is ALWAYS allowed after a won match
Remember that you must be in constant contact with the Tournament Hosts via DB or Discord
If you're waiting and you contact your opponent and he doesn't respond in 10 minutes, it's game loss for that opponent.
If you're waiting and you contact your opponent and he doesn't respond in 15 minutes then it's a match loss for that opponent

\

http://challonge.com/ozonelive285

Just now, Lost in Illusions said:

Do I need to remind you that you're banned from ozone events?

Do i need to show you quote of Antimetaman say this is not true?

Ask him yourself

1 minute ago, ! lighty said:

Do i need to show you quote of Antimetaman say this is not true?

He said you're not banned from the forums. As you can see the role, I handle everything regarding to the tournaments. He didn't PM me anything about unbanning you from tournaments, and even if he did I wouldnt unban you.

If you have any further questions then PM me on discord or DB. Dont spam the topic.

1 minute ago, Lost in Illusions said:

He said you're not banned from the forums. As you can see the role, I handle everything regarding to the tournaments. He didn't PM me anything about unbanning you from tournaments, and even if he did I wouldnt unban you.

If you have any further questions then PM me on discord or DB. Dont spam the topic.

Not possible

Just now, ! lighty said:

Not possible

Go get AM to PM me to unban you from tournaments. I will "consider" you when that happens, although result will remain the same. Do not spam the topic further, as I said, you are not allowed to join any ozone tournaments on any sites. If you want to appeal your ban then go submit a request. Spamming the topic with this crap any further is pointless.

So, to make this clear, you are NOT allowed to join ANY ozone event on ANY site, feel free to appeal the ban to the head of DU. Until then, my orders are absolute.