Trinity 位

Favorite Pokemon?

Blastoise. Always Blastoise.

Originated from getting Pokemon Blue as a kid with my best friend getting Pokemon Red and the whole "who got the better version". Of course Blastoise is cooler :P

I like Pokemon that are agile and can move quickly. Blastoise is powerful but too slow to react. In a way, I like the fact that Ash did not evolve his Pikachu because it moves much faster than Raichu. I do like Scizor a lot, but I know he's not that fast. So I will go with Deoxys because he is adaptable and has different forms, one of which makes him faster than any Pokemon.

My favorite pokemon would be Metagross, he hits hard and has good def. and that mega evolution also adds a pretty good speed into the mix.

On 15/12/2016 at 1:50 AM, AntiMetaman said:

I like Pokemon that are agile and can move quickly. Blastoise is powerful but too slow to react. In a way, I like the fact that Ash did not evolve his Pikachu because it moves much faster than Raichu. I do like Scizor a lot, but I know he's not that fast. So I will go with Deoxys because he is adaptable and has different forms, one of which makes him faster than any Pokemon.

But Raichu is so much cooler!

Doesn't get nearly as much love as he should. Damn animes fault <_<

Favorite Pokemon in general: Victini, easily. It's one of the cute- I MEAN most handsome pokemon I've seen, it's an all rounder, with a solid base 100 across the board, it can learn the signature moves of the legendary dragons who created an entire region, aaaaand... V-create. V-create, the absolutely dominant move that's so powerful, even resistances don't want to switch in on it.

Favorite non-legendary pokemon: Garchomp. As with most people that have come across Garchomp, it's been by a royal thrashing from it at the hands of the famously adored yet imfamously hard Cynthia. Then you get your hands on that first Gible, and you evolve it and maaaan, does this thing work wonders. First of all, it's a fire truckin land shark Dragon! It's literally the apex predator of the sea on land. Secondly, it's got a 600 base stat total, much superior to most pokemon and even some legendaries. It's got high power and speed backed by Earthquake, Outrages, Dracometeors and anything to obliterate the competitions to cinders. Absolutely amazing pokemon and remains dominant regardless of generation. Oh, and it gets a Mega Evolution to boot, which turns those Earthquakes into Hulk smashes, especially in the sand.

Favorite Starter: Chimchar. This monkey was clutch during my playthrough of Pokemon Platinum, but also was my first true starter of the Pokemon franchise, since up until that point I had never actually had a Pokemon game (to keep, anyways). Of course, this means my bias might be a bit bigger with this one than any other pokemon, but it IS a favoritism thread, which is asking for bias. Give this monkey a mega evolution. Please.

Favorite Baby Pokemon: Pichu. All baby pokemon are pretty bad, but if I had to pick it would be Pichu, since it's easily the most recognizable of them.

Favorite Ultra Beast: Nighlego. It possessed a human and turned her into a Dark Super Saiyan. If that's not amazing, I don't know what is. Outside of that, in competitive battling despite this one being just "ok" it's still very fun to play around with. Plus it gets the unique typing combination of Rock-Poison.

My favorite Pokemon is Tyranitar. 

It's really good as a pursuit trapper and it's overall bulk allows it to take many hits before going down.

People bring up various criteria for a favorite here, so I suppose I'll do just that and go off of what was said since I am bad at coming up with favorites.

Favorite Legend, Mythic, and "Other": Regigigas for looks + memes and Cresselia for gameplay (#scumbag Psycho Shift + Rest), Meloetta for looks + memes and I'll PROBABLY like Marshadow the most with gameplay, then with the others...well I like half of the Ultra Beasts for looks + memes (Pheromosa I like for gameplay as an actually good mixed attacker to also mention) and I like Tapu Lele the most for gameplay (though I also think it's the nicest looking Tapu; I want that shiny).

Favorite Badmon: Dunsparce for gameplay, as if Meloetta did not tip you off...I like me some Serene Grace and boy does this have a movepool for that. Now with dem memes...Sunkern is so dopey and bad and its evolution has some nonsense that can go along with it...though it competes with Unown for it having a pointless existence beyond spelling things with the meme dream team.

Favorite Starter...and Various Evolutions: I have a care for Bayleef for being the first one that I liked, though I do not care for Meganium as much. For looks + memes I would certainly go with Decidueye and for gameplay Greninja is an easy pick for me. Some games bring up an Eevee for some people to start off with, and I for one like most of the forms that comes with so those are all good too. I would also be one of those people that like me a Mega Gardevoir...if Wally gets a Ralts, I'm counting it. Though now that I brought up Megas, let's branch off starters to mention...I like Alakazams for looks + memes and Gengars for actual gameplay.

Favorite Pokemon through generations: I think I'd either have a Grass, Fairy, or Psychic gym if I was a leader. Vileplume/Bellossom or Ninetails or Alakazam/Starmie, Jumpluff/Meganuim or Azumaril or Wobuffet, Cacturne/Cradily or Mawile/Gardevoir or Claydoll/Chimecho, Tangrowth/Leafeon or Togekiss or Bronzong, Whimsicott/Amoonguss or Audino or Sigilyph/Renuiclus, either of the ghost grasses or Sylveon/Diancine or Female Meowstic/Delphox, literally ANY of the grasses in Sun & Moon or Riombee/Mimikyu or...well there aren't any Psychics I like there but looking over the Pokedex...heck...Water or Poison or Ghost could be a gym theme of mine too...Cloyster/Lapras or Nidoqueen/Muks or Gengar...even Tentacruel, any Water Pokemon that isn't Qwilfish and the starters or Ariados/Crobat or Mismagius, Milotic/Crawduant or Roserade/Dustox or literally any of the ghosts in that generation (though Shedninja might be unfair as a gym Pokemon), literally any of the Water Pokemon or Drapion/Toxicroak or Frolass/Drifblim, Seismitoad/Carracosta or Scolipede or literally any of the ghosts again, and the gen after that starts to get weird...I like me some Team Skull pokes I'll say and...darks are likely to be a thing I'd talk about, but I've said enough.

Yeah if the last thing did not reaffirm what I said to you, I don't know what to say. There's plenty of Pokes that I like and I can't make up my mind on any absol(ute...that Poke is pretty cool, would be added to that last list I withheld on) favorites. Generation VI probably has the largest number of Pokemon I dislike though I can say that much...even if my least favorite of all time isn't in it. But that's not what this topic is about, so I'll leave it at that.