About This File
- At least 2 GB of RAM (game uses 800 MB)
- Register to download: http://tiny.cc/duregister
- Read Steiner - Ability to go back in time during a duel to see previous actions.
- Monster 3D Projections
- Scaleable UI (card pictures, field, etc.)
- Replay system (ygopro 2 replays never crash including old ones, can convert to ygopro 1 replay, can play ygopro 1 replay)
- 3D animations for attacks, summons, and other miscellaneous (can be toggled on/off)
- Ability to look at graveyard, banished zone, and extra deck at any time.
- Supports New master rules and can connect to Gideon server
- All Chinese translated to English 100%. (ex. side deck, rock paper scissors, end of duel saving replay)
- Works with 32-bit Windows
- Offline AI removed (It doesn't work. We will try to add windbot as an option in the future).
- Card Log removed (this was obstructing the duel screen and it is unnecessary info.)
- Pendulum 3D effect fixed (Used to work in previous version but stopped working after Links.)
- Deck Lists upon hovering over deck during duel removed. (This is too much info. In real life players should remember cards and cannot write down anything. Otherwise it is considered cheating.)
- Strings fixed (Sometimes when card effects were activated, words would appear cut off.)
- Froge / Miaowu / lllyasviel (Main developer)
- Fluorohydride / Argon Sun (Developer of YGOPro)
- KeYongYu, DailyShana, Edo9300, VanillaSalt (collaborators of ocgcore)
- IceYGO / Maxou (YGOSharp, Windbot)
- Snrk, wSedlacek (updater)
- AntiMetaman (pics, artwork, closeups, textures, translation, pack and language databases)
- Khris (compilation, tweaking, translation)
- Gideon (Gideon server)
- Mercury (Mercury server)
- Lord of Nightmares, Juan-K, deisuke, Tea82, Aire/Ace (artwork, closeups)
Future Goals & Projects
- Fix offline AI (windbot) and Puzzle Mode
- Add Anime cards (core is already able to use anime cards, but option to filter by ot is needed in deck edit)
- LAN mode (Currently ygopro 2 can connect to a LAN game using ygopro 1 as the host)
- Add Music
- Everest (Ranked server based off Mercury server with deck statistics)
YGOPro servers you can connect to:
1. Gideon (New Master Rule, TCG)
IP: 188.8.131.52 Port: 7911 Version: 0x233e
This is a new server based off of Mercury. The difference is that this server isn't in Chinese and is for TCG Players. It includes Link monsters and the new master rules. You can do all the same things in this server like the one above by typing the appropriate key for password. You can duel the AI by typing "ai" without quotes in the password. Type "M" for matches and "T" in the password field for tags. You can duel your friends by selecting any password and having your friend type the same password. For example, if I type "M123" and my friend also types "M123", then both of us will be paired for a match. Same for tags. This server is used by Percy and YGOMobile also.
For Single no password needed. For Match, M For Tag, T For TCG only cards, TO# For OCG only cards, OO# For a LP change, LPxxxxxx# (XXXX = the number) For time limit change, TMXXX# (XXX = the number. Limit is 999) For starting hand change, STXX# (XX = the number, no greater then 60) For draw change (card you draw per turn), DRXX (XX = the number, no greater then 35) For banlist change, LFX# (X = a number less then 9. TCG = 1, OCG = 2, World = 3) For no banlist, NF# For no check deck, NC# For no shuffle, NS# For priority rules (beta), PR# To apply mutible rules, you must the setting with a , with a # at the end. For example, if I want tag with 20000 LP, OCG banlist, it would be LF2,LP20000,T#
2. Gideon (Master Rule 3, TCG)
IP: 184.108.40.206 Port: 8911 Version: 0x133D
This server is for players who wish to still use the old rules and play by the TCG banlist.
3. Mercury (New Master Rule, OCG)
IP: s1.ygo233.com Port: 23333 Version: 0x233e
The ygo2333 server is the beta server for links. This server has been around since April 2nd, 2017. This is the same one that you may have seen on youtube and be called "ADS" or "YGOCORE". It is hosted by Mercury233 in China and because of that, the default banlist is OCG!! So make sure your decks are valid as per the latest ocg banlist.
4. Mercury (Master Rule 3, OCG)
IP: 220.127.116.11 Port: 233 Version: 0x133d
This is the regular Chinese server with Master Rules 3.
What's New in Version 1.6 See changelog
- Added compatibility for Windows 32-bit, Mac (all OSX), and Linux (all OSX). Just run the updater to download them.
- The updater will also update the exe now.
- Added some missing pics.