Phoenixian

Red-Eyed Chemicritter - A little help, please?

Red-Eyed Chemicritter - A little help, please?

Chemicritters came out in Invasion: Vengeance and gave Geminis a huge boost.  I fell in love instantly and have been tweaking the deck since their TCG release.

I've played (mostly) pure Chemicritters and I'm currently playing a Red-Eyes Chemicritter hybrid.  I'll probably make a thread for the former build later.

This is the current build I've been taking to locals:

QkbhGHG.png

Deck List:

Monsters (16):

1x Red-Eyes B. Dragon

1x Summoned Skull

3x Chemicritter Carbo Crab

3x Chemicritter Oxy Ox

1x Darkstorm Dragon

2x Meteor Dragon Red-Eyes Impact

1x Poly-Chemicritter Dioxogre

1x Poly-Chemicritter Hydragon

1x Red-Eyes Archfiend of Lightning

2x Red-Eyes Black Flare Dragon

Spell/Trap Lineup (25):

3x Catalyst Field

2x Dark Factory of Mass Productino

2x Dragon's Mirror

2x Red-Eyes Fusion

3x Red-Eyes Insight

2x Supervise

3x Terraforming

2x Twin Twisters

2x Burnout

2x Return of the Red-Eyes

1x Solemn Strike

1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck (15):

1x of all except Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld and Methydraco.

Let's please not touch on the Extra Deck.  The extra deck is NOT the focus here.

Archfiend Black Skull Dragon

First of the Dragons

Meteor Black Comet Dragon

Superalloy Beast Raptinus

Divine Dragon Knight Felgrand

Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon

Galaxy-Eyes Full Armor Photon Dragon

2x Number 23: Lancelot, Dark Knight of the Underworld

Number 38: Hope Harbinger Dragon Titanic Galaxy

Number 39: Utopia Beyond

Photon Strike Bounzer

Red-Eyes Flare Metal Dragon

2x Vola-Chemicritter Methydraco 

The Red-Eyes cards do most of the work here.  The strategy is to fill my graveyard with Geminis to either recover with Dark Factory or Summon with Return of the Red-Eyes.  One Red-Eyes Insight into Red-Eyes Fusion usually accomplishes this task.  With Return of the Red-Eyes, I can bring back any Gemini from my graveyard so long as a Red-Eyes stays on the field.

The vanillas are there solely for Archfiend Black Skull Dragon.  Without those two, I can only get it out with Red-Eyes Fusion is to have the materials on my field.  

Catalyst Field is very important in this deck.  It's essentially Double Summon as a Field Spell.  On top of that, I can banish a Gemini that has its effects to destroy a thing.  This takes care of a threat/hindrance and saves one of my Geminis for the next turn.  Because of how heavily I rely on this field, I've maxed out it and Terraforming.

Dioxogre and Hydragon work either as an instant Rank 8 with Burnout or a LV 8 to summon with Oxy Ox to make Rank 8s.  Hydragon serves no other purpose but to partner with Dioxogre/Burnout.

Carbo Crab is the searcher/dumper and Oxy Ox makes Xyz happen (effect Special Summons a Gemini and makes all Geminis that SS'd monsters LV).  They can also be paired up with Burnout, so I keep them at 3.

While Burnout still plays a role in this deck, its role is less significant, so I've dropped it to two.  

Any tips/suggestions to make this deck faster and more consistent?  Again, let's please not touch on the Extra Deck.  Changing the Extra Deck does not solve my problem.