Sign in to follow this  
IceshadeComets

Cardfight Universe! Tag Fight Rules(And How to Set them Up!)

Cardfight Universe! Tag Fight Rules(And How to Set them Up!)

Welcome to Cardfight Universe's Tag Fighting Guide!(I will Explain the Rules and How to Set it Up!)

unknown.png?width=400&height=226

If you are wondering what this is click here: http://duelistsunite.org/forum/topic/2246-cardfight-universe-for-lackeyccg-how-to-install-and-play/

DISCLAMER(TAG FIGHT RULES WERE ABANDONED BY BUSHIROAD FOR YEARS SO I STRAIGHT UP MADE CUSTOM RULES IGNORING THE ACTUAL RULES OF CARDFIGHT VANGUARD G, THIS IS
A CUSTOM FORMAT, NOT THE ACTUAL GAME.)

Rules(I have based these rules on what they go on about from the anime and Bushiroad's actual rules have not been updated so i just recreated them for GFormat._

• The team that reaches 9 damage in total first will lose the fight.
  • The fighter who starts last can attack first.
  • The turn is a Zig-Zag
  • Team will fight in pairs.
  • Player with the Highest Die Roll Goes First(Then it will go by LackeyCCG's Order)
  • Fighters' opponent is the one directly in front of him/her. So fighter can only attack the one directly in front of them.
  • Partners can guard and pay the cost(s)(And by Costs I mean ALL COSTS, Including Certain Cards from hand such as Heal Triggers and Stride Fodder) for their partner but cannot attack during the other member's turn.
  • When guarding for your partner, you may NOT use Intercepts.
  • Unit skills only affect the player and his or her opponent (for example, Silent Tom can be blocked by a Grade 0 from your opponent's partner). This also affects perfect guard units.
  • Players may pay the cost for Generation Guard for their allies. But Cannot Use their own when their ally is being attacked as the Generation Guard Specifically Says it Guards Yourself.
  • If you and the Opponent you are directly facing have Grade 3 Units, you may Stride, even if the other 2 players don't have G3 Units.
  • Generation Break is not Shared between Allies.

How to Play Tag Fights on CardfightUniverse!

The Host of the Game needs to set the Game to 4 Players to Declare that the game is a Tag Fight

After that go each player fighting goes to Preferences/Appearance/Tableviewingandplaymatpreferences and clicks Browse Table Playmat Images

Inside the Browse TablePlaymatImages pick the Playmat named TagField.png and then the default TagField Layout will pop right out for you!

In LackeyCCG Players in Seats1&3 are Team1 and Players in Seats 2&4 are Team2

After you are done just go back to Table Viewing and Playmat Preferences and Select the DefaultPlaymat as your playmat again

unknown.png?width=378&height=301

That's the end of the Tutorial Have Fun!