Sign in to follow this  
Guest mostafakay97

[YGOPro2] mouse crussor issue

Guest mostafakay97

mouse crussor issue

when i open up the game, mouse crussor isn't moving properly it always gets bak to the center of the screen ,  cant even get to deck edit yet!

I bet that these guys talk about this problem here:

Well personal for me this problem usually appear when I play ygopro2 for more than 2 hours!! Mmm perhaps have to do with the pc memory or with the video and graphic card!! I am not sure if touch screen and an external usb mouse fix actually this problem but for me who it's happen only every 2 hours the only thing I need to do is simply press the start button from the keyboard and the problem fixed at least for the next 2 hours!!

Guest Herald
On 29.11.2016. at 3:03 PM, AntiMetaman said:

Turn ON RT renderer and it will work.

I got i question where can i finde the rt renderer?

Guest ErizoX

Same issue happening to me, any way to fix it without having to move the cursor inside the game? Maybe changing a value in a file? But which one?

Windows 7 here, I'm using a usb mouse, never had any issue in any game related to mouse.

Guest Jason DeMoss

I am having the same problem on window 7, please post a link to the download of whatever RT renderer

Guest CreeperKiller1271
On 11/29/2016 at 1:03 AM, mostafakay97 said:

when i open up the game, mouse crussor isn't moving properly it always gets bak to the center of the screen ,  cant even get to deck edit yet!

I see that this thread is practically dead but what seemed to be the issue for me was a driver for a virtual joystick. Disabling it in device manager fixed the issue. Don't know is this will help anyone else but it worked for me.