2,630 posts in this topic
On 12/30/2016 at 8:37 PM, AntiMetaman said:

Nope, only did that because I was a little wary of copyright. Still am actually lol. The mega folder can be taken down any time. This is why the image downloader was created.

that image downloader don't work for me, that is on updating outdated cards, it downloads all the cards from the beginning when selection options ygopro v1->full art v3, but aside from that (downloaded manually from mega) love all the work you done on these images, they look fantastic!

5 hours ago, Inglebodah said:

that image downloader don't work for me, that is on updating outdated cards, it downloads all the cards from the beginning when selection options ygopro v1->full art v3, but aside from that (downloaded manually from mega) love all the work you done on these images, they look fantastic!

A new image downloader is being worked on.

On 1/12/2017 at 9:43 AM, AntiMetaman said:

A new image downloader is being worked on.

Hope you get that sorted out, because mega is making it a living nightmare for me. I cant finish any of the downloads and that image downloader is slow af, and doesn't update all recent images that you can find on mega.

The new updater is not an HTML file, but an application that can be compiled for any operating system. The user interface is made with HTML/CSS and JavaScript which will be opened in your standard browser once you launch the executable. It communicates with a local server (the executable) which downloads the files to your local folder and reponds back to you, the client, to keep you informed about the download status.
It is downloading much faster than the old one, because it is making a specific amount of requests at the same time which you can change in the config file if you want. You can also vary the delay between the requests. Eventually you will be able to make it faster than it is already. ^^

guys this is incredible, not used your hq images in.. well quite a while and the fact that you have got the popup type images in there too... thats something i could never figure out a workaround for. And the new autoupdater is great!!!!! phenomenal stuff. Also it working for ygopro2 is just an epic bonus. Are these cards calibrated for 1080p screens? because maybe it'll be best for me to townload from mega if so (on a craptop)

And I guess other card types will also be an option in the autouploader eventually too? full art 2 look amazing!!! they all look amazing!!

Yes, just read the instructions. The 1080p size is 322x433 for ygopro 1. In ygopro 2, you can put any card pic size (ideally the largest), and it will look good always. In ygopro 1, you have to download specific sizes based on the resolution.

On 1/31/2017 at 9:51 AM, Snrk said:

The new updater is not an HTML file, but an application that can be compiled for any operating system. The user interface is made with HTML/CSS and JavaScript which will be opened in your standard browser once you launch the executable. It communicates with a local server (the executable) which downloads the files to your local folder and reponds back to you, the client, to keep you informed about the download status.
It is downloading much faster than the old one, because it is making a specific amount of requests at the same time which you can change in the config file if you want. You can also vary the delay between the requests. Eventually you will be able to make it faster than it is already. ^^

is it already available? if so, where do we get it?

3 hours ago, AntiMetaman said:

There's an update folder for just the updated cards. Also, you should have no mega limit if you created a free mega account and use megasync. It's all free.

I've already done what u said but it didn't work for me, the only program i can download without limit is megadownloader but i cant copy a link only for the upate series 9 folder

I use megasync and it's free. I've downloaded over 6 GB for free before. I'm sure you can do it if I can. When you download via browser, then the limit will appear, not when downloading via megasync. The update folder for Series 9 tcg/ocg is 368 MB only. Even if you do have a limit, you can download the entire update folder.

Hello and thanks for this project, i started using it today but after looking for some cards i found that Exodia and his parts have the TCG Censored artwork and not the original, i found this weird because some TCG Censored cards are in their original form; is this working as intented or is there a way to use the original but with hq as well?