Ban Appeal for Red

1. Do you know why you were banned? If so, state the reason.
    Hello :slight_smile: a few weeks ago, I reported a bug with Ygo Omega test hand simulator, in which case (i believe both the people and I have misunderstood each other) it felt like i was the one to blame because the game didn’t work for me.

After submitting the bug, the 2 people who responded to me (I don’t know if they’re mods or anything) said that “to avoid these bugs, you should play online”. And I took this wrong and I simply said that players shouldn’t avoid bugs, but developers should fix them (Looking at it now, it looks a bit rude and bossy, but I fully understand that people work on this game for free, and I appreciate their hard work, I was just trying to say that a solution to a bug, is NOT to avoid it, nothing else)

1. Do you admit to what you did or do you disagree with the mod?

I understand it looked rude, but I believe it was a misunderstanding from both sides, I think I took it wrong at the start, I don’t think they meant to say “they’re not gonna fix bugs, you gotta learn to avoid them”, just to do it temporarily until they do get fixed. I didn’t mean to make enemies with anyone and/or to hurt anyone or their work, I think we both misunderstood each other and that’s it(me misunderstanding that they said it’s my fault cuz I’m not avoiding bugs, and them misunderstanding my appreciation to the work of the people on this game because I said “it’s a developers job to fix bugs”)
3. Why do you think you should get another chance?
I wasn’t banned on discord, but I was banned from using my Discord account on Omega, until 2026, and I wasn’t informed of this, I just saw it later that there was a ban. I think that this was one of the scenarios where it’s first & the last, so I think we can all come together and communicate like gentlemen without insults or rudeness from either side.

My discord is red.zoom

Just remember that behind the game are real people who work hard to maintain this game for free. It’s not our “job” to fix bugs. We do it voluntarily.

I have unbanned you.